In short…I am a busy mom living in the northeast who has a loving husband, 2 adorable children (a boy, 4 and a girl, 1 1/2) with one on the way, and a crazy busy job. I have tried to share my life with you in the best way that I can! On this blog, I have a couple of specific theme days:
- Mama’s Manic Mondays: Tips for a busy household and managing life
- Mommy Brain Wednesdays: Sharing a mid-week laugh either from my life or a reader’s
- Celebrate Mom Thursdays: Anything MOM – we deserve to take a day to celebrate ourselves, our worries, our hopes, and our dreams
- One for the Freezer, One for the Table Fridays: Recipes that fit busy lives – you can easily make one for a meal today, and freeze the rest to enjoy at a later time!
- Mom’s Random thoughts also pop in every once in a while!
I have also written the children’s book, “Hello, WebstUR!” which follows WebstUR, the University of Richmond’s mascot, on his walk through the University’s Campus. He visits with students and sees many landmarks before ending at the Robins Center to cheer on the Richmond Spiders Basketball team for their first game of the season!
- Feels amazement and wonder when I look at my two children
- Appreciates endlessly my supportive husband who truly is my partner in this crazy life
- Laughs when I think back to when I would say I was exhausted pre-children
- Longs for more than 24 hours in a day
- Juggles work and my family and hopes that I do not fail at either one
- Longs to give my children a well-rounded childhood regardless of the pressures on our family
- Believes a home cooked meal on the table at the end of the day gives us the strength to tackle the day ahead
- Loves to see the look on my children’s face when they discover something new or we create something together
- Hates to pay for something when I feel like I could find it somewhere cheaper…
- Dreams a clean, orderly house will happen one day, for longer than 5 minutes
- Always smiles at a visit, text, call, email, or card from a friend, and am thrilled when I am the one reaching out to provide the smile
- Craves learning new things
- Wonders why it looks like everyone else looks so much more pulled together than I ever do
- Is trying to do right by my husband, children, family, friends, and work, and most importantly, myself, every day.
This policy is valid from 04 April 2012
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner of this blog is at times compensated to give opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics, however, I always give honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
Photo Credit: Kerry Long Photography