Today, I am excited to share a new sponsor to Mastering Mommy Brain – Diaper Dabbler. Diaper Dabbler was created by Beth from Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is a mom to two little ones who experienced firsthand the age-old dilemma for any new mom… figuring out diaper will work the best for her baby, without leaking, causing a rash, and that will fit with Mom’s financial and lifestyle priorities. Diaper Dabbler gives moms to chance to sample several kinds of diapers before committing to one. I would like to say that personally, I never had a problem with commitment. My son however, put that male characteristic to use as soon as he came into the world. Our diaper experience goes a little something like this for his first 3 months:
1) Huggies given to us by the hospital (leaked up the back)
2) Pampers Swaddlers, from our baby registry (didn’t seem fit properly),
3) On to a package of luvs given to us as a baby gift (diaper rash)
4) In an effort to be “green” we tried an eco-friendly diaper (went right through those every time)
5) On a Costco trip, we figured we would attempt the Kirkland brand (diaper rash),
6) Lucky number 6…we finally successfully landed on Pampers Swaddlers Sensitive.
That was an expensive and frustrating time period for us…diapers are not cheap, diaper rashes are painful, and leaking creates more laundry (who needs that??).
Diaper Dabbler (which has also been called the speed dating of diapers) provides a service so anyone can dabble in a variety of diapers and try them all out for the cost of a single pack of diapers. It gives moms a chance to try 11 different brands/types of disposable diapers including all the basic variations of huggies, pampers and luvs, as well as some of the more eco-friendly ones, such as Seventh Generation, Earth’s Best, and Nurtured by Nature and Nature BabyCare. Here are the variety of sampler packs:
I love what Beth has done with this company, and think this is a must-have solution to the frustrated mom trying to find the diaper that works the best for her baby and I LOVE this as an idea for a new baby or shower gift.
Check them out on Facebook - www.facebook.com/DiaperDabbler